The DuMdUm World

A World Where Passion Rules Reason,
And Reason is the only soverign.

About.Me

-YC Lee
-25/07/1983
-Poker Player
-Bainin
-Hikkikomori


FRIENDS

Audrey + Margaret + Irene + Katherine +

LINKS

NewbieHoldem + UltimateBet +

PREVIOUS POSTS

RED...[EM] OMG! I was writing my program... Then....
Deleted off my old picture messages. Time to take...
Haha today went to cut my hair! I think i really ...
Haha facts about love everyone should know. One w...
Isn't it how funny that when you are feeling depre...
Quite some few many days since i last updated. Fe...
Today spend a lot of time trying drawing up differ...
Basic fundamentals of the mind. Think focus and o...
Ok, i have picked myself up and i move on already....
Got pictures... pictures of Luna. Gonna upload in...

ARCHIVES

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Haha i learn something new about me. Something i never would ever expect. I am suffering from fear. Fear of loss of love, fear of poverty and the fear of criticizm. I have to stand up and face my fears. Fear of loss of love. I guess I've always been afraid of this cause I've all the happiness in the world in me. And i want to share my joy. But nobody seems to want to share it with me. Tried to say the words but ?.? FEAR. Damn. And why do i not dare say it? Fear of criticizm? I don't want people to say my heart changes very fast. But then this girl is really very nice and i enjoy being around her. And well... She knows how to think for herself. At least to me she seems to be able to. And she's so fragile... What can i say? My heart is too soft. I guess i'm not going to say anything or do anything. Until she thinks its right. Dun wanna make things awkward between us. But i dun really care what other ppl say. I only do what's right.

Ahh just heard some backdated news about me. Haha then upon hearing bad things i immediately put myself in defence position trigger trap card! I discount all the facts and try to state my part of the story. That should be the right thing to do for my part. If u were in my shoes. But its the wrong thing to do. Its not right to point fingers and discount ppl's stories. If its anyone's fault it will be mine. After all there must be a little story before it can be blown out of proportion.

Dun push the blame dun point fingers. If something happens, think why it happens and learn. No use pointing fingers cause nothing happens and only anger rises. Forgiven. Forgotten!

(0) So Waddaya Think! 10:55:00 AM